1. Optimize your employee profiles to create a professional, consistent presence, gain increased opportunities for being discovered and raise awareness about your organization within the community.
2. Utilize LinkedIn groups to meet prospective donors, volunteers, and potential board members.
3. Take advantage of the advanced search function to gain new connections and possible collaborations.
4. Ask for strategic connections and manage the recommendations you receive from key people.
5. LinkedIn allows you to post jobs to seek top candidates as well as interns for your facility’s available positions.
6. Showcase your programs through a LinkedIn Company Page.